Whether it's selling your business, divesting a non-core subsidiary, raising capital to grow your operations or acquire a competitor, or simply seeking strategic advice, our seasoned group of Corporate Finance professionals can help you evaluate, select and implement the best strategy for your company. We work closely with senior managers and owners to develop tailored financial strategies to meet their companies' unique needs. Once a firm course of action has been established, M&T investment bankers execute strategy and monitor the process, providing assistance and advice through every step of the transaction.
Products and Services
Merger & Acquisition Advisory.From initial valuation through negotiating the transaction structure, we assist in identifying and developing the optimal deal.
- Sell-Side Advisory
- Buy-Side Advisory
Private Capital Advisory.We can assist clients in raising private capital for any risk tier in the balance sheet, including:
- Senior Bank Debt
- Mezzanine Debt
- Private Equity
Corporate Finance Advisory
- Assess and develop Corporate Finance Strategy
- Provide Fairness Opinions for proposed transactions
The M&T Advantage
- The targeted focus of a boutique firm with the resources of a global financial services organization
- Senior-level banking professionals are intimately involved with your transaction from beginning to end
- Access to our proprietary databases of investors and private equity groups
Benefits to Your Company
- A controlled and orderly process for maximum value with minimal disruption to your business
- Successful completion of transactions due to the effective use of our industry contacts, proprietary databases and wealth of experience
- Solutions tailored to fit the specific needs of your business
For more information, or to start enjoying the benefits of M&T Corporate Finance Services, contact the M&T Investment Banking Group at (410) 244-4875 or e-mail us.