M&T Web InfoPLU$ is our premier information reporting and payment initiation Internet service.
Utilize the convenience of a single Internet site to perform various functions that help you efficiently manage your cash flow.
- View current and previous day account information (180 days of previous day history available)
- Place or remove stop payments
- View images of checks paid (two years of history)
- View images of deposit tickets and deposited items (180 days of history)
- Review and decision Positive Pay 'suspect' items
- Schedule ACH payments
- Instantly administer your employees access to account information without having to call the bank
- Initiate US dollar or foreign currency wire payments with the click of a button
- Establish multiple levels of approval and dollar limits for your company's wire and ACH users
- View the status of both incoming and outgoing wire payments with Cash Position detail reporting
- Schedule repetitive and non-repetitive domestic and international wire payments up to 45 days in advance
System Requirements and Preferences
Please be advised that M&T Web InfoPLU$ is compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 6.0 – 9.0) supporting 128-bit encryption.
To find out more, please send us an email, call 1-800-724-2240 to speak to one of our experienced Commercial Service Team Representatives, or contact your M&T Relationship Manager.
If you are a small business interested in ACH and wire payment capabilities, ask about M&T Web Info®.