On November 1, 2015, Hudson City Savings Bank merged with and became a part of M&T Bank. Together, we’ll be even stronger; and you’ll enjoy greater banking convenience and a wider array of new and innovative financial solutions to help you, your family and your business thrive and succeed.
It’s banking as usual, plus convenient access to more ATMs.
For now, please continue to bank at your usual branches which are now part of M&T Bank and are operating as the Hudson City division of M&T Bank. The branches will remain under the Hudson City division name until accounts are converted to M&T Bank systems, which is scheduled to take place after the close of business on February 12, 2016. At that time, you’ll have access to a convenient network of more than 785 branches in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and the District of Columbia.
In addition to existing Hudson City ATMs, you can now use any of more than 1,500 M&T ATMs without paying a surcharge for your cash withdrawals. We hope you take advantage of this added banking convenience.
A smooth transition is underway.
We’ll keep you informed in the coming weeks. We value your customer relationship and we will do everything we can to make the transition to M&T’s systems as smooth as possible for you.
In the interim, if you have any questions, we welcome you to speak with us at an M&T Bank branch or call us at 1-800-414-9435. We look forward to serving your financial needs today and in the years to come.
What's important is being big enough to make a difference and small enough to care.
- Founded in Buffalo, New York nearly 160 years ago to serve the needs of individuals and businesses
- M&T has earned the highest possible Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) rating on every exam by the Federal Reserve since 1982
- M&T is the number one SBA lender in most of our markets and the 7th largest SBA lender in the U.S.1
- Recognized as one of the top charitable companies in the U.S.; deeply committed to every community we serve
Business & Commercial Banking
- Welcome Guide
Find out how to get the most from your business and commercial accounts.
- Terms & Conditions
Access Consumer Deposit Account Terms & Conditions.
Account Number Lookup Tool
- Use this tool to determine your new M&T Bank account number