Small businesses in Pennsylvania are experiencing many challenges due to economic and regulatory changes. To help make sense out of all the changes affecting small business, a panel of industry experts discussed these issues at a townhall meeting in the Harrisburg area at Central Penn College, which was sponsored by M&T Bank.
The forum was moderated by David Schankweiler, CEO and publisher of the Central Penn Business Journal. The panelists included:
- David Dickson, Director of Philadelphia District Office, U.S. Small Business Administration (pictured here)
- Dr. Melissa Vayda, Vice President and Chief Academic Officer, Central Penn College
- Gene Bar, Vice President of Government Affairs, Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry
- Karen Gunnison, Executive Director, Murata Business Center
- William Hornung, owner of Hornung Family Home Center
- Michael Murchie, M&T Bank Regional President, M&T Bank
The event was broadcast live on the Pennsylvania Cable Network.