Give your non-profit or municipality the opportunity to get something more.
The Visa® CommUNITY Credit Card is designed for non-profits and municipalities seeking an easier way to manage cash flow and expenses. Enhanced reporting helps organizations document expenses, track purchases, reveal spending patterns, organize budgeting information, and save time on accounting procedures.
Optional Rewards Program
Help reduce expenses with an optional rewards program. Earn one point per net dollar spent on purchases. Rewards points from all CommUNITY cards are pooled to one central account, so your organization can maximize reward benefits.
Cash Back – Unlimited 1%
Travel – No blackout dates
Merchandise – Electronics, decor, gifts, etc.
Gift Cards – Leading restaurants, retailers and more
Visa CommUNITY Card Benefits
No Personal Guarantee Needed
Credit approval is based on your organization, not your personal assets.
- Organizations will receive centralized billing in one statement each month, showing all charges at a single glance
- Charges are grouped by cardmember
Additional Employee Cards Made Easy
- Additional cards can be issued at the time of application or after an account has been established
- Employee credit limits can be set by the Authorized Officer (by default, the organization’s credit limit is assigned to all cardmembers)
- An organization can pool points if employees all carry the same kind of rewards card
An Innovative Way to Pay
Employees may add their eligible credit card to
Apple Pay™ and pay for purchases at thousands of stores nationwide using an iPhone®.
Enhanced Cash Flow
You choose how much to pay each month – pay in full, make the minimum payment, or pay any amount in between.
Online Reporting with ScoreBoard
- Use our comprehensive, online management reporting tool to organize and track spending on a monthly, quarterly, annual or YTD basis
- View your spending by total spend, average ticket or merchant category
- Compare your organization to others in the same industry or state
- Customize your reports and view data that displays in a downloadable, clean and easy-to-read format
Dedicated Servicing Group
To ensure all your needs are handled quickly and efficiently, Cardmember Service is your single point of contact to assist with account changes or additions or to answer any questions you may have. Cardmember Service, based in the U.S., is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Applicant must be 18 years of age and have a U.S. address and a Social Security number.