The Business Card Built with Your Business in Mind
The Visa Signature® Business Company Card is designed for midsize to large businesses ($5MM in annual revenue or more). Enhanced reporting helps businesses document expenses, track purchases, reveal spending patterns, organize budgeting information, and save time on accounting procedures.
Earn one point per net dollar spent on purchases. Rewards points from all company cards are pooled to one central account, so your business can maximize reward benefits.DIS-78-DIS
Cash Back – Unlimited 1%
Travel – No blackout dates
Merchandise – Electronics, decor, gifts, etc.
Gift Cards – Leading restaurants, retailers and more
Business Cardmember Benefits
No Personal Guarantee Needed
Credit approval is based on your business, not your personal assets.
Consolidated Company Statements for Multiple Cardmembers
- Companies will receive centralized billing in one statement each month showing all charges at a single glance
- Charges are grouped by cardmember
Additional Employee Cards Made Easy
- Additional cards can be issued at the time of application or after an account has been established
- Employee credit limits can be set by the Authorized Officer (by default, the company credit limit is assigned to all cardmembers)
- An organization can pool points only when all employees carry the same kind of rewards card
An Innovative Way to Pay
Employees may add their eligible credit card to
Apple Pay™ and pay for purchases at thousands of stores nationwide using an iPhone®.
Enhanced Cash Flow
You choose how much to pay each month – pay in full, make the minimum payment, or pay any amount in between.DIS-75-DIS
Online Reporting with ScoreBoard
- Use our comprehensive, online management reporting tool to organize and track spending on a monthly, quarterly, annual or YTD basis
- View your spending by total spend, average ticket or merchant category
- Compare your business to others in the same industry or state
- Customize your reports and view data that displays in a downloadable, clean and easy-to-read format
Dedicated Account Manager
A dedicated Business Account Representative is your single point of contact to assist with account changes or additions or to answer any question you may have during normal business hours. For additional inquiries, Cardmember Service, based in the U.S., is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
13.99% APR will vary with the market based on the Prime RateDIS-76-DIS.
No Annual Fee
You will have access to a revolving line of credit, with no annual feeDIS-31-DIS. (See
Summary of Visa Account Terms (PDF) for transaction and penalty fees.)
Applicant must be 18 years of age and have a U.S. address and a Social Security number.