How Escrow Online Works
If you're an Administrator, you can manage your Escrow Online users and their permissions, granting them the ability to:
- Open sub-accounts in real-time
- Allocate funds between the master account and related sub-accounts
- Update sub-account information and add comments
- Close sub-accounts and hide them from view
- View/print/download master account monthly statement and statement summary data
- View/print/download up to 90 days of account summary and history
- View alerts that describe all tasks that need to be completed
How to Enroll in M&T Escrow Online
To enroll in Escrow Online, please call the Commercial Service Team at 1-800-724-2240, Monday–Friday 8am–6pm ET, and we'll arrange for you to see a demo with one of our Treasury Management Consultants. You may also contact your dedicated M&T Relationship Manager or local Branch Representative if you're already an M&T client.
M&T Escrow Online Client Login
Current Escrow Online clients can log on to manage sub-accounts and allocate funds.
M&T Escrow Online Login >
Required W-9 or Applicable W-8 Forms
Please visit the
IRS website to obtain valid Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification forms, as these forms are subject to future revisions.
Have additional questions?
Call 1-800-724-2240 to speak to a Commercial Service Team Representative, Monday–Friday 8am–6pm ET. Or you may call your dedicated M&T Relationship Manager or local Branch Representative if you're already an M&T client.