How to Enroll
Getting started is Easy! Enrolling with your M&T Business Debit Card or ATM Card for Business provides immediate access, but you can also enroll online without a card or at your local branch.
In order to sign up for Web Banking® for Business you only need:
- An M&T business checking account
- Internet access
- 128-bit enabled browser, such as Internet Explorer 4.0 or greater
- For PCs using Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP use Explorer version 6.0 or higher, Netscape version 7.2 or higher, or Mozilla Firefox version 1.0 or higher
- For MAC PowerPC Users use Safari version 1.2 or higher
In addition, when you sign up, we will ask you for some information about your business and your accounts, so you should have the following information easily accessible:
- Business Name
- Company Tax ID
- Your phone number at your business
- Your Social Security Number
- Account number for each account you would like to enroll, or get started by enrolling with your business checking account today (you can always add additional accounts later)
Please note, the person who signs your company up for Web Banking® for Business will be the "Company Administrator" and this individual will serve as the primary contact with M&T. The Company Administrator must be an authorized signer on all enrolled accounts. The Company Administrator will also be the individual responsible for adding or deleting accounts and setting up specific account access and transaction rights for each user in your company.
Simplify your life and enroll in Web Banking® for Business today! Enroll Online or stop by your nearest M&T branch. For more information you can call the M&T Business Telephone Banking Center at 1-800-724-6070, or check out our step by step guide.