Build Your Future at M&T
Apply through your campus career center.
M&T's Executive Associate (EA) program has been an entry point into the financial services industry for MBA students and career switchers since 1984 providing career opportunities and flexibility.
What you can expect from the Executive Associate Program
- A time-tested program providing high visibility and
opportunity for career and leadership development
- Exposure to different roles that make our bank successful
- Direct-position-placement where you can immediately provide value
- Flexible career track as you develop your future at the bank
- Positioned to manage critical projects that drive the bank's strategic goals
- Networking opportunities to help you grow within the bank
The Executive Associate program offers two career tracks
- Analyst track - providing MBAs with positions in technology, marketing, operations, finance/accounting, wealth management, human resources, retail/sales management and many more
- Relationship management track - providing MBAs with positions in commercial real estate, middle market lending, healthcare, business or not-for-profit banking and many more