Build Your Future at M&T
Apply through your campus career center.
Since 1983, M&T's Management Development Program (MDP) has been the entry point for undergraduate students looking to develop their professional skills.
What you can expect from the Management Development Program
- A year-long program designed to develop your leadership skills
- Direct-position-placement where you can immediately provide value
- Intensive training in communication, leadership, and finance, enabling you to apply these skills in critical roles
- Access to an instant peer group and networking opportunities to help you learn and grow within the bank
- A bridge from college to career
The Management Development Program offers two career tracks
- Analyst track – providing undergraduates with positions in finance/accounting, human resources, marketing, credit & risk management, technology, treasury and many more
- Retail track – providing undergraduates the opportunity to start on the path to retail branch management while learning branch operations/sales strategies and obtaining licenses