Build Your Future at M&T
Search for "retail sales
trainee", apply and check
the status of your application.
Apply through your campus career center for an interview.
The Sales Development Program (SDP) prepares those who have a passionfor customer service and sales on an individual basis.
What you can expect from the Sales Development Program
- A six-month sales development training program designed to drive a successful retail banking career
- Comprehensive technical and sales training
- A path to select security license certifications
- Structured education combined with on-the-job training
- Opportunities throughout our footprint in your local community
Sales Development Program Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, all majors accepted for consideration
- Passion for sales and customer service
- Demonstrated communication ability
- Ability to balance priorities and exhibit organizational skills
- Ability to manage both individual and multiple team priorities
- Desire to work and live in one of our local communities
- Ability to travel periodically
- Authorization to work in the U.S. on a full-time, permanent basis without additional sponsorship