Build Your Future at M&T
Apply through your campus career center.
This undergraduate summer internship program is designed around a project (with valuable deliverables due at the end of the summer).
What to expect for the Management Development Summer Program
- A 10-week paid project-based undergrad internship
- Access to senior management and the Management Development Program network
- First opportunity to interview for full-time job openings at the end of the internship
- Positions mirror the full-time Management Development Program positions
Summer Management Development Program Qualifications
- Bachelor's (or MS/MBA) candidates with less than 1 year of full-time work experience
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Superior interpersonal skills & experience in making presentations
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Authorization to work in the U.S. on a full-time, permanent basis without additional sponsorship