A more diverse community is a stronger community.
In an effort to give back to the communities we serve and to identify and attract a diverse workforce, M&T has partnered with a variety of diversity organizations and institutions.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
- BISON Children's Scholarship Fund
- Consortium for Graduate Studies in Management
- Gay and Lesbian Youth Services (GLYS) of Western New York
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF)
- National Association of Urban Debate Leagues
- National Association of Women MBAs
- National Black MBA Association
- National Conference for Community and Justice
- National Society of Hispanic MBAs
- Partners in Excellence (PIE) Scholarship Program
- Toigo Foundation
- Wounded Warrior Project
We also participate in numerous Diversity Recruiting efforts.
Westminster Community Charter School
We are proud to partner with Westminster Community Charter School in Buffalo, New York. The partnership with Westminster dates back to the early 1990s when M&T Bank adopted School 68, one of the city's lowest performing schools. Over the last 20 years, School 68 has transformed into Westminster Community Charter School, a school of choice for hundreds of families.
Supplier & Vendor Diversity
We focus on supplier diversity to help ensure that diverse pools of vendors have opportunities to bid on and secure supply contracts for M&T Bank.
Diversity & Inclusion Training
We offer robust diversity training and education initiatives for employees across our recently expanded footprint, helping our colleagues to better understand the benefits of inclusion.
Diversity Development Program
We are implementing a Diversity Development Program that provides a year of training, networking, education and other opportunities for high-potential female and minority talent within the bank.
Build your future at M&T.
Join our team and you'll understand our dedication to being the best place our employees ever work. Search career opportunities and apply for a position with M&T.
Get Started >