What You Can Expect
- A 6-month sales development training program designed to drive a successful banking career at an M&T retail branch
- Comprehensive technical and sales training
- A path to select security license certifications
- Structured education combined with real-world job training
- Opportunities throughout M&T locations in your local community
Learn what past participants have to say about the program –
read their stories.
- Bachelor’s degree, all majors accepted for consideration
- Passion for sales and customer service
- Demonstrated communication ability
- Ability to balance priorities and exhibit organizational skills
- Ability to manage both individual and multiple team priorities
- Desire to work and live in one of our local communities
- Ability to travel periodically
- Authorization to work in the United States on a full-time, permanent basis without additional sponsorship
- Minimum of one year in retail sales, call center, customer service or telesales position
Apply for the Sales Development Program.
Find out if there are any current openings for the Sales Development Program to apply for this and other rewarding opportunities with M&T Bank.
Note: Student applicants should apply through your campus career center.
To get started,
visit our job listings and then enter “retail sales trainee” in the keyword search field.