Serving the Unique Needs of High Net Worth Clients for Over 50 Years
The M&T Insurance Agency (MTIA) has a well-established system for addressing the complex insurance coverage needs of individuals and families. We can place insurance in all 50 states.
Following an in-depth risk assessment and gap analysis process, we recommend custom solutions aimed at providing coverage for unique assets and exposures associated with a high net worth lifestyle:
- Multiple residences/vacation homes
- Excess liability limits up to $100 million
- Watercraft/private jets/collector vehicles
- Private collections (jewelry, artwork, wine, etc.)
- Coverage for assets owned by trusts or LLCs
- Employment practices liability
- Unique assets (thoroughbreds/livestock)
- Directors and officers insurance
- Kidnap and ransom insurance
Our Premier Insurance Risk Assessment Service
To make sure you get the insurance policy designed to meet your needs, we start by carefully examining your existing personal insurance coverage to find gaps or duplication. At this stage, we collect and review all relevant documentation.
We take into consideration not only the details of your possessions, but also insights into your lifestyle. For example, a large family using a watercraft all summer, retention of domestic staff, details of directorships and more. All of these things have a significant impact on the level of exposure you have and, ultimately, the type of coverage you need to mitigate that exposure.
Once the initial thorough analysis is complete, we analyze the marketplace, benchmark premiums, and make a comprehensive program recommendation.