Serving the Unique Needs of High Net Worth Clients for Over 60 Years
The M&T Insurance Agency (MTIA) has a well-established system for addressing the complex insurance coverage needs of individuals and families. We can place insurance in all 50 states.
Following an in-depth risk assessment and gap analysis process, we recommend solutions aimed at providing coverage for unique assets and exposures associated with a high net worth lifestyle:
- Multiple residences/vacation homes
- Excess liability limits up to $100 million
- Watercraft/private jets/collector vehicles
- Private collections (jewelry, artwork, wine, etc.)
- Coverage for assets owned by trusts or LLCs
- Employment practices liability
- Unique assets (thoroughbreds/livestock)
- Directors and officers insurance
- Kidnap and ransom insurance
Premier Insurance Risk Assessment Service
In order to recommend an insurance policy that is designed to meet your needs, we begin by carefully examining your existing personal insurance coverage to identify gaps or duplication. At this stage, we collect and review the relevant documentation we need.
We take into consideration not only the details of your possessions, but also insights into your lifestyle that may require additional insurance. For example, you may use watercraft or recreational vehicles, employ domestic staff, or serve on a board of directors. All of these considerations, and others, may have an impact on the level of exposure you have and, ultimately, the type of coverage you need to mitigate that exposure.
Once the initial analysis is complete, we review the marketplace, benchmark premiums, and then recommend a suitable program for your particular needs.