M&T Insurance Agency, Inc., understands that your employees are your most important asset. We know that you want to provide them with affordable, flexible, and competitive health care coverage, while also managing costs associated with health care plans. At M&T Insurance Agency, we use a consultative team approach to work with you to identify key considerations and build viable group medical programs to meet the needs of your employees and your business.
A Consultative Approach to Group Medical Plans
M&T Insurance Agency advises businesses of all sizes on a comprehensive selection of health care insurance options. From simple HMO plans to complex self-funded plans, we will work with you to help you achieve the objectives for your company’s group benefits plan. Our process involves multiple components, and we’ll help you look at top considerations to help determine the most effective solution for your business.
Choosing the Right Group Medical Plan
Factors to consider when choosing your Group Medical Insurance:
- If your company requires unique funding options to better manage risk and cash flow, you may want to consider self-funded group medical plan options, HMO, POS, PPO or Indemnity
- If your company wants to provide a broad array of employee benefits, you can investigate multiple funding options
- In determining how best to confront escalating pharmaceutical costs, you will want to explore traditional group pharmacy programs, co-pay alternatives and mail order plans
- You may want to find out if fully insured or self-funded programs are better for your employees by looking at PPO and Indemnity programs
Balancing Health Care Coverage and Cost
In this constantly changing health care and insurance environment, companies must strike the proper balance between coverage and cost. The right group benefits partner can make that process easier. M&T Insurance Agency has the expertise and experience to offer solutions specifically designed to meet your particular needs.
- Access to all major carriers, regional and national
- Alternative premium funding options
- Fully insured and self insured
- Stop-loss insurance
- Pharmacy carve-out
- Network evaluation
- Group dental insurance
Learn more about M&T’s group medical plans. Schedule your consultation with one of our group medical insurance experts today. Contact M&T Insurance Agency at 1-800-716-8314.