Most people need some kind of personal insurance protection. The inability to provide for the financial needs of you and your family due to premature death or disability could be devastating. Fortunately, M&T Securities can help you find insurance to meet your needs:
- Permanent Life Insurance – Designed for lifetime coverage, to provide income to your family if you die, or to build your estate
- Term Life Insurance – Designed for short-term needs, such as funding your children's college education, or paying off a line of credit if you die
- Disability Income Insurance – Designed to supplement your income should you be unable to work due to illness or injury
- Long-Term Care Insurance – Designed to help pay the high costs of nursing or home care, protect your savings and help you keep your independence
M&T Securities can help you find insurance to meet your businesses needs:
- Key Person Insurance – Designed to be owned by the business to compensate the business for a financial loss due to the unexpected loss or extended incapacity of a key individual
- Deferred Compensation – Designed to reduce an employees’ taxable income in a current year and the pay the employee as agreed upon in a written agreement at a specified time in the future
Insurance Policy Review
If you realize the importance of life insurance as part of your financial strategy, you should realize how important a regular review of your coverage can be. It can help determine whether your goals and current coverage are still aligned. If you have had a life-changing event recently, or if you are not sure that your beneficiary designations are up to date, you may want to consider a complimentary insurance policy review with M&T Securities, Inc. Learn more.
To arrange a convenient appointment, call us at 1-800-724-9949 or visit your nearest M&T branch. You can also “Get Started” on your personal or business insurance coverage right now, online.