- What types of images can I use in my custom card design?
- Can my M&T Business Debit Card feature my company logo?
- What file format, size and pixel dimensions does my digital photo need to be in order to successfully upload to the design studio?
- What can I do to help ensure my card will produce at high quality?
- What is a digital photo? How do I convert my printed photo into a digital photo?
- How long will it take to upload my digital photo?
- What if I lose my computer connection at some point during the digital photo uploading process?
- Who do I contact if I have questions or problems uploading my digital photo?
- Who will have access to the digital photo I upload? How long will it be stored?
- Why must I provide my email address and what will you do with this information?
- While customizing my card, can I edit my digital photo?
- Can I change my photo if I’m not happy with the preview?
- What if the digital image I want to upload doesn’t meet the image upload guidelines?
- What if my digital photo doesn't fit on the card?