- Upon approval, when can I expect to receive my new custom card?
- Will my existing card work until my new custom card arrives?
- What if my card arrives looking different than the version that was displayed on the preview screen?
- My current card is close to its expiration date, how will that impact my custom design request?
- How can I replace my damaged custom card?
- What if my custom card is lost or stolen?
- What happens when my custom card expires and a replacement card is issued?
- Will I be charged for card replacements if my card has a custom design?
- Will my replacement card feature a chip like the one displayed in the M&T Custom Card Design Studio?
- If I have an M&T Gold Debit Card, will my replacement card display "Gold Debit Card" on the front of my card or feature a gold Visa® hologram on the back of the card?
- Do merchants have to check my picture if I've selected an "Identify Yourself" card design?
- What if I'm ready for a design change and want a new custom card – how often can I change my design?
- What if I no longer wish to have a custom card?