- Why was my mortgage transferred to M&T?
- When is this change effective?
- What, if any changes can I expect to my mortgage or payment now that my mortgage is serviced by M&T Bank?
- Is there an M&T Branch in my area?
- I received my M&T Welcome Kit. Now what?
- What is my new mortgage account number with M&T Bank?
- How can I make my payment to M&T Bank?
- I already sent my payment to Bank of America Mortgage. Will my payment be forwarded to M&T Bank?
- Will I receive a monthly billing statement?
- Will my automatic payment deduction continue?
- How can I re-enroll in automatic payment deduction?
- What is the latest date my payment can be deducted?
- How do I change the date I want my payment deducted?
- Do I need to contact my insurance company?
- I see in the timeline that a review of my Escrow Account will occur shortly. Why?
- When will my escrow payment be reviewed next?
- Why did my mortgage payment go up?
- Will M&T Bank continue to pay my homeowners’ insurance and/or taxes?
- I have an “escrow shortage.” What does that mean?
- How will the escrow shortage be collected?
- Where should I mail my insurance bill?
- Where should I mail my tax bill?
- Where can I get a copy of my tax bill?
- What should I do if I have a supplemental or delinquent tax bill?
- Who will send me my year end mortgage interest statement (IRS Form 1098)?
- I may soon be called to active duty in the military. What do I need to do?
- Can I review my account information online?
- Will my modification transfer to my new servicer?
- I am having trouble affording my mortgage payments. How can I get assistance?