- What is a reverse mortgage?
- How much money will be available to me?
- How can I receive payments?
- What costs and fees are associated with a reverse mortgage?
- How much cash will I have to come up with for closing costs?
- What are the tax consequences of a reverse mortgage?
- How will a reverse mortgage affect my government benefits?
- Can my credit history influence my ability to get a reverse mortgage?
- What kinds of homes are eligible for a reverse mortgage?
- Will I continue to own my home?
- Can a reverse mortgage lender take my home away?
- When must a reverse mortgage loan be repaid?
- What kinds of reverse mortgages are available?
- Are reverse mortgage interest rates fixed or variable?
- How is a reverse mortgage like a home equity loan? How is it different?
- Can I refinance a reverse mortgage like a traditional home mortgage?
- If I have an existing first or second mortgage, can I get a reverse mortgage?
- Can I get a reverse mortgage on a second home or resort property?
- Would a home that is in a "living trust"/ "life estate" be eligible for a reverse mortgage?
- If I obtain a reverse mortgage, will I still have an estate that I can leave to my heirs?
- Must my heirs sell the property to repay the reverse mortgage loan?
- What is "TALC" and why should I know about it?
- Why must I meet with a counselor before completing my reverse mortgage application?