We offer three convenient ways to choose the M&T Bank Alerts that are most important to you. It is free*, easy, and takes only a few minutes.
Have questions about M&T Bank Alerts? Find out more.
M&T Bank Alerts – a convenient way to get notified about important account activity.
Stay connected on-the-go with M&T Bank alerts sent by mobile text, email, or App for iPhone®.
M&T Bank Alerts help you to:
- Monitor your bank account for fraudulent activity
- Stay on top of your account balances
- Keep track of your M&T Debit Card spending activity
- Know when a large deposit has been posted to your account such as your payroll check or direct deposit
- Save time by not having to place a call, wait for your statement, or login to M&T Web Banking® to monitor your bank accounts
Available M&T Bank Alerts:
- Account Alerts: including available balance, high or low account balances, large withdrawals or deposits, and cleared or returned checks
- M&T Debit Card Alerts: including approved or declined transactions and online/phone purchases
- Security Alerts: including suspicious activity* and PIN change alerts related to your M&T Debit Card.
You will continue to receive Service Alerts, including failed scheduled bill payments and M&T Web Banking® passcode changes to your email address provided in M&T Web Banking®.