If you've ever lost account documents in the mail, or just tried finding a misplaced copy of a past statement, you'll appreciate being able to view account documents online with M&T Web Banking. You can sign up for our free Electronic Statement and Document Delivery service that lets you receive your statements and notices online instead of through the mail.
With Electronic Statement and Document Delivery, you can:
- Reduce the risk of lost or stolen statements and notices
- View up to 24 months of statements and notices
- View, print and save statements and notices right to your computer
- View the front and back of cleared checks
- Receive e-mail notification when your statement or notice is ready
The following documents can be delivered electronically:
- Monthly account statements
- Insufficient funds notices
- CD and IRA renewal and maturity notices
Your Electronic Statement looks just like your paper statement, it can be printed or downloaded, and includes links to view the front and back of your cancelled checks.
To sign up for Electronic Statement and Document Delivery, log on to Web Banking, go to the “Customer Service” page and click on the “Sign up for Electronic Statement and Document Delivery” link. If you are not already an M&T Web Banking customer you can sign up for electronic delivery as part of your Web Banking enrollment.