If you reactivated your account and find duplicate transactions in your Quicken or QuickBooks account register, please follow these instructions.
For more information
Call us at
Our scheduled upgrade of M&T Web Banking® and M&T Web Banking for Business was completed over the weekend of January 17, 2014.
To access M&T online banking services through your Intuit Quicken or QuickBooks software after January 20, please follow the steps below and complete the step-by-step instructions.
What you'll need to do:
Step 1: Deactivate the connection to your M&T Bank accounts
- If you deactivated the connection to your accounts by January 17, please proceed with Step #2
- If you did not deactivate the connection to your accounts by January 17, please follow the instructions dated January 20, 2014
Step 2: Reactivate the connection to your M&T Bank accounts
- Reactivate the connection to your accounts through Quicken or QuickBooks and reschedule any recurring or scheduled payments. Until you complete his step you will not be able to download or process transactions with M&T
- Reactivate your accounts by February 14, 2014 to keep your account history current and complete
We're here to help:
- Download instructions for deactivating and reactivating your connection to M&T Direct Connect
- Call us at 1-866-791-0663 if you need assistance