- Will my account number change?
- Can I still use my Bradford checks?
- What will happen to my Direct Deposit?
- What about payments that are automatically taken out of my account each month?
- What is M&T’s routing number for direct deposit?
- What is M&T’s routing number for wire transfers?
- Can we use M&T ATMs?
- Will my ATM PIN number change?
- Can I change my PIN over the phone?
- Will my card number change?
- When can I start using my M&T card?
- Can I activate my card at an ATM?
- Can my business account also be linked to my consumer card?
- What accounts can I link to my M&T Card?
- Can I order a Ravens card?
- Will MoneyPass be available after conversion?
- What should I do with my Bradford card after conversion?
- When can I enroll in M&T Web Banking?
- Will I be able to view all of my account history online with M&T?
- Will my Bradford Bill Pay payees be available in M&T Web Banking?
- When is the last day I can access Bradford Online Banking?
- Does M&T offer online Bill Pay?
- How long can I continue to use Bradford Business Internet Banking?
- Will my former Bradford business account(s) be automatically set up for M&T Web Banking for Business?
- What is my User ID?
- What is my Passcode?
- How do I download information into QuickBooks or Quicken versions 2005 or newer?
- When can I use M&T Web Banking for Business Online Bill Pay?
- Where can I find information about account activity that took place on or before September 25, 2009?
- What about ACH or Wire Transfers in Business Internet Banking?
- Does M&T offer electronic statements?
- What about my account statements?
- Will I receive an account statement for my CD accounts?
- Will my CD terms remain the same?
- Is there a penalty for early withdrawal?
- Will I continue to have both my overdraft line and my savings/money market account linked to my checking account?
- I have a Home Equity (or installment loan) with Bradford, will my interest rate change?
- I have a Home Equity (or installment loan) with Bradford, will my payment date change?
- Is my Home Equity Line of Credit still linked to my debit card?
- Will I continue to receive a monthly billing statement for my Bradford installment loan account?
- What happens if a former Bradford customer had a loan in process that had not closed or a line of credit that was not fully funded?
- Will my Bradford Credit Card transfer to M&T?
- When will I be able to make my mortgage payments?