Friday, September 25, 2009 is the last day to:
- Access Bradford Online Banking. Please note, your Bradford account activity will not transfer to M&T. Please print any account activity that you need prior to conversion
- Send payments using Bradford Online Banking. Please note, any payments scheduled after September 25, 2009 will not be honored
- Make a transfer between your Bradford accounts using Bradford Online Banking
Enroll in M&T Web Banking® on Monday, September 28, 2009
- Visit www.mtb.com and click on "Enroll Today" in the "Log On to Web Banking" box in the upper left-hand corner of the page
- Use your M&T Check Card or M&T ATM card to enroll in M&T Web Banking® To gain access to Bill Payments and transfers, you must use your M&T Check Card or M&T ATM card to enroll in M&T Web Banking
Bill Pay Payees
Customers enrolled in Bill Pay will receive a list of their payees from their Bradford Online Banking account accompanying the Online Banking letter. Once you have enrolled in M&T Web Banking and Bill Pay, customers will need to add their payees. For assistance, please call 1800-790-9130.
If you download Quicken or Microsoft Money data, you will need to complete an M&T Online Banking application and return it to M&T. You can find the application at www.mtb.com/pcbanking (please cut and paste url into your browser). You will receive a separate User ID and Passcode.
For additional information on your Online Banking services, please visit www.mtb.com and click on the "Welcome Bradford Customers" image.
View M&T Web Banking Demo
More information about M&T Web Banking