Sign up for M&T Online Banking to access My Mortgage Info and your mortgage account details.
All you need to get started is:
- Your mortgage loan account number
- Social security number
- Email address
Enroll Now ›
My Mortgage Info helps you manage your mortgage account online.
Sign up for electronic notifications.
- Receive emails when a payment is received by M&T or when M&T pays a tax or insurance bill
- If you've signed up for electronic mortgage statements through M&T Online banking, you'll receive a notification when your monthly statement is ready for viewing
Request information and documents.
- Obtain up-to-date payoff information
- Request a loan amortization schedule which can be viewed online
- Review and order loan documents – including your property appraisal and surveyDIS-85-DIS
Monitor your accounts.
- View principal balance, interest rate and a breakdown of your mortgage payment
- If you have an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM), find out when your next interest rate adjustment will take place
- Get escrow account information, including your current escrow account balance, scheduled tax and insurance payments, and information on mortgage insurance
- Review tax and mortgage interest information including taxes and interest paid last year
- See loan activity for up to 24 months or 50 transactions
- Sign up for Automatic Payment for your M&T mortgage to be paid via automatic withdrawal from your savings or checking account
- Make one-time mortgage payments
Update your account information.
Make changes to your email address, password, telephone and fax numbers.
Need more information?
View the My Mortgage Info FAQs >
To find out where to send payments, view our list of
payment and correspondence addresses.
If you have additional questions, contact
M&T Bank's Mortgage Customer Service Department or call 1-800-724-2224, Monday–Friday,