Access to My Mortgage Info and your mortgage account details are now available through M&T Online Banking.
Log in to M&T Online Banking >
If you aren't currently, please enroll in
M&T Online Banking. Be sure to have your mortgage account number ready, then follow the steps to complete your enrollment.
My Mortgage Info has an updated look and feel
We listened to customer feedback and are pleased to announce that we've made exciting enhancements to My Mortgage Info, including:
- An updated look and feel that makes it easier to navigate around the site
- Additional guidance throughout the process to help you make one-time payments
- Simplified instructions to set up automatic payment deductions
- Enhanced compatibility with mobile browsers
- Year-end statements, escrow and tax information and other important documents are still just a click away
Need additional information?
Read the My Mortgage Info FAQs >
See how Online Banking works.
Take a guided tour of M&T Online Banking and learn more about the necessary system requirements.
Online Banking FAQs
- How much does Online Banking cost?
- There is no charge for enrolling in or using Online Banking. However, there are fees associated with optional services offered through Online Banking. Please refer to the Digital Service Fees in the
M&T Digital Services Agreement. Also, please note that, depending on how you access the services, your mobile carrier's text messaging and data charges may apply
- What security measures are in place?
- At M&T Bank, we are committed to helping you protect your personal and financial information. Review our
M&T Assurance for Online and Mobile Services to learn more
- We recommend that you take steps to safeguard your information, such as using a unique User ID and passcode for each financial institution. Read more tips on how to further